* For FLUCARD® with black casing, please do not proceed to upgrade your firmware and email us at email@example.com for advice
* For FLUCARD® with white casing, please proceed to step 1 below.
Firmware: FLUCARD UPDATES
Latest Firmware version: 3.70_100R
Date of release: 13 Dec 2012
Product: Flucard Gen 2
Enhanced features for FLUCARD UPDATES firmware version 3.70_100R & above
- The photo page of Setting & Review is automatically refreshed when new photos are taken in camera
- Flucard allows up to 8 simultaneous connections
- Include “Network link” selection in server upload function. When this selection is made, Flucard will make connection to Wi-Fi AP without preforming specific upload. This allows user to connect to Flucard using his device that is connected to the same LAN network as Flucard using the assigned Flucard IP address. Use “Flucard Pro Instant WIFI Pro” or “Flucard Pro Shoot & View Pro”software applications to accomplish pictures streaming in LAN network.
Enhanced features for FLUCARD UPDATES firmware version 3.68_100R & above
- Auto-redirect user to web server of Flucard when user type any character or characters followed by “Enter/Go” (for PC, MAC and iOS devices) in browser address after user is connected to Flucard WIFI. For Android devices, it is necessary to type a domain extension followed by character, such as “a.com” to avoid google search API from activating in Android browsers
- Add Korean Language to web server
- Enable wireless upload of large file to Flucard.
- Fix mismatches of displayed thumbnails with RAW/JPEG download.
Enhanced features for FLUCARD UPDATES firmware version 3.67_100R & above
- Corrected a misspelt Chinese character in a Chinese html page.
- Solved low-level format issue for some Canon digital camera models.
Enhanced features for FLUCARD UPDATES firmware version 3.52_100R & above
- In Setting & Review function, viewing and downloading of most RAW files are supported.
- In Setting & Review function, listing of all file names in the card, downloading and uploading of any file in any format are supported.
- In Server Upload function, uploading of most RAW files and video files with the extensions, MOV, MP4 and AVI is supported.
- In Sender/Receiver function, the use of private SSID and public SSID is supported.
- "Shake" function is disabled.
Enhanced features for FLUCARD UPDATES firmware version 3.40_100R & above
- RAW format support for download in web browsers (supports “.DNG”, “.NEF”. and “.CR2”).
- WIFI security enhancement to WPA2.
- In Setting & Review function, auto-activation on power-on is enabled (configurable in "Quick Setup" webpage in Setting/Review mode).
1. Check your firmware version by clicking on "Status" link of "Settings/Review" webpage upon activating "Settings/Review" function of FLUCARD® PRO. If it is less than Version 3.70_100R, please continue to step 2, else updating of firmware is not required.
2. Backup all the data in your FLUCARD® PRO.
3. Download the latest Firmware Upgrade.
4. Plug the FLUCARD® PRO into the SD card slot of your PC. Wait for about 15-20 seconds.
5. Extract and Copy all files from the zip package into your FLUCARD® PRO.
6. Eject and plug the FLUCARD® PRO into your camera. Switch on your camera.
7. You will hear a low buzz followed by intermittent beeps indicating that the upgrade is in progress.
8. Upon completion of upgrade, beepings will stop. The firmware upgrade files will also be deleted automatically.
9. Off the camera. Plug out the card and plug it in again before switching your camera back on.
10. Check for control images to confirm that the Firmware is updated.
Firmware to reset wireless LAN password of Flucard
1. Download the reset package
2. Extract the package. There is only 1 file inside. autorun.sh
3. Plug the Flucard into the pc and wait until the beeping sound stops
4. Copy autorun.sh into the Flucard
5. Eject and plug the FLUCARDR PRO into your camera.
6. You will hear beeping sound
7. Wait until Flucard stop beeping
8. Off the camera. Plug out the card and plug it in again before switching your camera back on.
9. Check that the wireless LAN password is reset to factory setting.
Firmware: FLUCARD NIKON PATCH
Latest Firmware version: 1.0
Date of release: 8 Nov 2011
Product: Flucard Gen 2
Features for FLUCARD NIKON PATCH version 1.0
- Patch for Blurred Control Images reported in some Nikon cameras
1. Download the firmware patch.
2. Insert Flucard to SD slot of your PC.
3. Extract and Copy all files from the zip package into your FLUCARD® PRO.
4. Eject the card and insert it into the camera.
5. Power on the camera and wait for around 20 seconds.
6. Eject and reinsert the card into the camera. You should not see the files anymore.
7. Format the card. After formatting completes, you will hear intermittent beeps (for about 30 secs), during which the control images are being restored.
8. Check for control images to confirm that the new control images are updated.